Saturday, September 24, 2005

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall, Have I got it?
'Cause Mirror you've always told me who I am
I'm finding it's not easy to be perfect
So sorry you won't define me
Sorry you don't own me

Who are you to tell me
That I'm less than what I should be?
Who are you? Who are you?
I don't need to listen
To the list of things I should do
I won't try, I won't try

Mirror I am seeing a new reflection
I'm looking into the eyes of He who made me
And to Him I have beauty beyond compare
I know He defines me

You don't define me, you don't define me"

Yay for Hannah's blog, which has that song on it!!

And also thank you to Jacob, who sent me the most HILARIOUS song...it's SOO FUNNY!!! Only it isn't funny without the tune, so I won't bother to put it up.

So have a nice day everyone!! :D

1 Comments:

At 9/24/2005 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous randomized...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home