Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"And I'm good, good, good to gooooooooooo..."

Relient K today.

"And I'm good good good to goooooooo...
And I'm good good good to goooooooo...
Gotta get away,
Get away from all of my mistakes..."

And I made a pretty big one today. (Jacob, if you're reading this, I'M SORRY!!!! O_o I didn't think...)

"And I so hate consequences..."

Lol, Mr. H-less did a post on this the other day. They who hate correction are stupid, sayeth the Bible. So I suppose this is God's way to think about what you say first...

Could you please pray that I get this straightened out? THANK YOU!! (all 0 of you people who read it, lol...)

HAVE A NICE *insert applicable time span*!!!

2 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous randomized...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/29/2007 9:29 AM, Blogger supernice randomized...

i don't know what this site is but it looks pretty grovey i must say!!

so could some one explain becaus ei would love to make my iown page like this!!

xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home