Wednesday, September 14, 2005

"And I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

" Cause after all that's come and gone
I know that You'll be holding on to me
And I belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve
That when I'm feeling all alone
That's when I'll be leaning on Your loooooovvvvvvvve...la de da de da de da...lalala..."

No seriously. It really goes "la de da de da...lalala..." HONESTLY!!

Anyways.

I had a good day today!! *bounce* And right now I'm HYPER because I had a Mountain Dew after school and caffiene makes me hyper. *boing* HYPERHYPERHYPER!!!

Aaaaaaaaaanyways. Spanish test today, and I remembered what "left" is in spanish!! GO ME!!! *bounce* So I was happy. I think I got everything right, except I couldn't remember the word for "wall" so I put the word for "chalkboard" instead. Yeah.

OH and Jacob drew this CRAZY AWESOME CARTOON THINGAMABOBBER and it was TEH FUNNY. Yeah!! And Paul pulled my ponytail (duh!) and Emily lost one of my books >:( but she found it again :) and then...ummm...I forgot what I was gonna say...

Lalalalalalalalala...

I hate Jump5. *hits the skip button* Much better...or not...*hits it again* OK, better. dcTalk is pretty cool. *nodnod*

Have a nice day!!

//~Jessie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home