Sunday, September 18, 2005

"Gonna belieeeeve in the prooooooomise, 'It's alllll goooood...'"

The Song of the Day: Would'a Should'a Could'a by Petra!!!

"Would'a, should'a, could'a done this and that
Don't wanna live life with anooother regret
Would'a, should'a, could'a made anoooother choice
I can see more the older I get
Would'a, should'a, could'a said sooomething more
But it's too late - there's a knock at the dooor
Would'a, should'a, could'a won't change a thiiing
The heeere and now is waaaaaaaaaaiiiiting..."


Now back to your regularly scheduled blog.

Last week was fun!! I got to talk to my friends more than usual, I did good on my spanish test, I got to make BIG RED X'S ON POOR SPANISH ONE STUDENTS' TESTS!!! YAHOO!!! and I got to have FUNNNNNN!!!

"I want to live my live not thinking only of the paaaaaaaaaast..."

My scheduled randomness of the week: PURPLE KNEE SOCKS. (Lol, scheduled randomness is an oxymoron. That's amusing. I should sooo make that my blog subtitle.)

"The future tells me that my lot has not been caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast..."

Have a nice day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home