Tuesday, September 13, 2005

"And this week the trend..."

...WAS TO NOT WAKE UP 'TIL THREE PM
WASTED THE FEW CONSCIOUS HOURS THAT I CHOSE TO SPEND
AND SLEPT AWAY THE REST OF THEM...

Lol, I am sooo going to begin every blog entry with a song now. Unless it's like serious stuff.

Picture day is TEH EVIL. Boooo!!! >:P Stupid pictures.

Aaaaaaaaaanyways. Umm. Nothing interesting happened today really...except for maybe something that I thought was GONE and BURIED came up again. May as well write about it, noone reads this anyways...

OK. When I was in 7th grade, I was in the freshman math class. It was not fun. I was unhappy the entire year. But anyways. One day, this random guy told me, "Could you please turn around? Your face is making me sick."
I laughed at him.
While I was laughing, he turned to one of the other guys and said, "She's laughing!"

...he didn't care if he hurt me or not. In fact, he wanted to. He tried to. This happens to me ALL THE TIME. In 6th grade, my best friend stopped wanting to be associated with me at all. My mom constantly rips on me. "You have too many zits! You need to put your face medicine on more frequently!" There's more, but too many to list.

Which is why I'm having a hard time trusting people now. See, with the freshmen (who are now seniors), I was being myself. With my 6th grade best friend, I was being myself. I'm always myself with my mom. And they don't like it. So, I end up acting a lot of the time.

Ummm...the end.

...WAS TO BACKSTAB EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FRIENDS
AND LEAVE A VOICEMAIL MESSAGE TRYING TO MAKE AMENDS
ALL THE WHILE HOPING IT'D TURN OUT IN THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home