Monday, September 12, 2005

It all depends on how you look at things.

YAY!!
I had a good day today!! I got up at like 6:17 (which is early for me -- I had originally set my alarm for 6:00 and it took 17 mins to wake me up, lol) and drew Elijah Wood (HOTTT....not really, I just felt like typing that) and then I did random stuff. Went for a walk. Went to school to practice w/ the praise team. E is an evil key, btw. Trig was cool, Physics was OK, Chapel was TEH DREADED DRESS CODE TALK, Spanish was pretty fun, Typing was FUN!! I was the THIRD PERSON PICKED for a game!!! I haven't ever been that before! I got out of doing Paces for a while, and Art was cool -- I got to bug Jon, which is always fun. English was OK -- I got all most of my homework done during class b/c I was bored. YAY!! And then we had worship band practice, and it was fun. Afterwards, Jacob's dad played Orange Blossom Special with me and that was FUN!!!! That was SOOOO COOL!!! And then I saw my old buddy Joe. So I had a good day.

Blergh...
OMG Today was like the worst day EVER!!! First of all, my mom's gonna make me wear makeup. She was like, "Either all the girls are really pretty or they wear makeup to cover up the red blotches!" I was soo mad. Then I did my Trig problem wrong -- I was supposed to do quadratic formula, and I did FOIL. Physics was SOOO BORING. Chapel was EVIL -- two thirds of the songs were in E, and I HATE E. And my D was out the entire time. Grr. And noone could hear me anyways. And then, in Spanish, it took me FOREVER and a HALF to find all my stuff. In typing, our team lost. In Paces, I was told that "Jacob worked seven years and then married Rachel, then he worked 7 more years. Joseph was Jacob's oldest son" which is W-R-O-N-G. In Art, she made me put a background. In English, it was SOO BORING! I really don't like having to do I-step stuff.




It all depends on how you look at things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home