Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Meh.

I don't enjoy driving. I'm not very good at it, in the fist place (I accidentally -- ACCIDENTALLY!!! ACCIDENTALLY!!! - ran a red light [my glasses make everything look farther away, and sometimes I overcompensate])...and it's so DANGEROUS. One of my best friends died in a car accident over the summer). And I'm not allowed to practice very much -- I got in trouble for going to Chik-Fil-A after school. Ah well.

I'm freaking out about my dress -- I ordered it about two weeks ago, and it hasn't got here yet...and it's supposed to have been shipped within five business days. >.< Eek. Anyways.

Other than that, I'm having a nice life. He of the Poofey Hair was being horrible today, and so was the One of Doom. They kept stealing my stuff. Meh. And then laughing at me when I didn't notice. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home