Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The dating thing cont.

For some reason, I have in the past few days become totally converted to the Blake view on dating.. (You'll have to go to Hannah's blog to get to Trevor's because I don't have his URL memorized.) At this point, friendships are way more important me than a dating relationship. If the guy I like asked me out, I would tell him to go think about what he's doing, if not outright tell him no. (be forewarned, you) I value that friendship (if you leave the "r" out of "friendship" it becomes a very funny word) way too much to risk jeapordizing it. I know that there's not very much chance that I will actually marry someone that I know in high school (I mean, think about it. I'm 15. It's about 5-10 years before I'll get married, if not more. That's a pretty long time) so it'd be better not to have to hurt anyone by dating them and then having to break up with them. *shrug*

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 1:07 PM, Blogger angela randomized...

not to be contrary, but what's wrong with dating the same person for five years?

 
At 3/01/2006 10:39 PM, Blogger Jessie randomized...

It's just that at my age it's unlikely to happen...so yeah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home