Monday, November 14, 2005

Meh...

Welp, currently I've got half of the Benson siblings after me...

But anyways. Yeah, it's been a very random week so far. I think. I don't know. Yeah, my brain turned off at like seven tonight...but anyways. I watched Episode Three on Saturday at Brandon's house...got IM'd by Matt Trilus (which was immensely disturbing)...and did some other random stuff...and on Sunday we had church (lol, for the LONGEST time I couldn't remember what I did Sunday morning...I feel like an idiot now)...and then we had relatives...and then I talked to Jon and/or Liz for the better part of five hours (I think...I talked to Jon for something like 2 hrs, not sure how long I talked to Liz, but it was a while)...and Jon has my penguin...he had better remember it...and this is a really loooong sentance...I like it...I think the rest of my blog is going to be it...soo, I don't think anything exciting happened...nope, didn't...well, that's it...goodbye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home